• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How can I upgrade my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HYCALLEN

I cannot upgrade my account to Legend from Pro, unless I choose much more expensive one. I already sent help but no reply yet. How can I do?

Attachments

• 截圖 2024-09-11 晚上7.41.09.png
    截圖 2024-09-11 晚上7.41.09.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Adlao

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I cannot upgrade my account to Legend from Pro, unless I choose much more expensive one. I already sent help but no reply yet. How can I do?

Heyo! Please submit a support ticket at support@tubebuddy.com. Our team will get back to you within 24-48 working hours. If you don't hear from us sooner by Monday, then please DM me the ticket id or the email address that you have used to submit the email or the ticket and I'll get this checked.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Heyo! Please submit a support ticket at support@tubebuddy.com. Our team will get back to you within 24-48 working hours. If you don't hear from us sooner by Monday, then please DM me the ticket id or the email address that you have used to submit the email or the ticket and I'll get this checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.