• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel New to the Forum

NBG

nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone,
I'm not totally new to this forum but am new with this channel. Currently I'm running a fitness YouTube channel and would love to get to know others in this fitness/YouTube community. I have scoliosis (curvature of the spine) and try to make this a focus in all my work. If anyone has experience with scoliosis as it pertains to their fitness journey I'd love to hear your story! Hope to get a lot of good feedback from this forum!
NBG.

OP
OP
NBG

NBG

nbgrooms.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone,
I'm not totally new to this forum but am new with this channel. Currently I'm running a fitness YouTube channel and would love to get to know others in this fitness/YouTube community. I have scoliosis (curvature of the spine) and try to make this a focus in all my work. If anyone has experience with scoliosis as it pertains to their fitness journey I'd love to hear your story! Hope to get a lot of good feedback from this forum!
NBG.
I'm from Nashville Tennessee by the way. My favorite Tubebuddy tool has to be the forums that are offered. I've gotten a lot of excellent feedback in the past on my previous channel.