• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question You Tube video removal

Vinny089

Hi all. I wonder if any can help please? If a Video is taken down what shows after removal? If a uploader removes does it just say that? And if it's due to Copyright, does it show who has requested the removal? Any info, screen shots, examples or help would be great. I couldn't find any on You Tube itself. Thank you in anticipation

terskiservant

Hi all. I wonder if any can help please? If a Video is taken down what shows after removal? If a uploader removes does it just say that? And if it's due to Copyright, does it show who has requested the removal? Any info, screen shots, examples or help would be great. I couldn't find any on You Tube itself. Thank you in anticipation subway surfers
When a Video is taken down, other users will no longer be able to view it. However, the creator will see a message saying "Your video was removed for a reason..." The information of the person requesting the removal of the video will be anonymized so you cannot tell who they are.