• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hello from The Broad Life

khoingn

thebroadlife.com
Subscriber Goal
Username: khoingn
Title of introduction: Hello from The Broad Life
Your name/ Alias: khoingn
Where are you from? Vietnam
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have known about TubeBuddy for a long time and not sure I found it on YouTube or Google before.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to connect with like-minded YouTubers and learn more about YouTube to improve my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My very original goal is to inspire people to travel more and explore the world. My YouTube channel is a part of my media ecosystem where I can share travel inspiration with more people on the platform.
Additionally, I hope to earn well from YouTube and other media channels to quit my 9 to 5 job and start my journey exploring the world.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. I'm uploading at least 1 video a week and trying to make and upload more videos a week.
What are your hobbies? Traveling, of course. I've also been into crypto recently.
What is your biggest dream? I want to go to every place in the world. And I hope that my media channels can accompany me on my journey.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@thebroadlife