• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Can Tubebuddy please support Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

John on a Bike

I know Tubebuddy concentrates on on the the browsers like edge and Chrome but some of prefer a more private browser such as firefox. But a lot of features have not worked for a while now on firefox and now the Tags box is broken. I am honestly cancelling my subscription as it gives me so little now

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I know Tubebuddy concentrates on on the the browsers like edge and Chrome but some of prefer a more private browser such as firefox. But a lot of features have not worked for a while now on firefox and now the Tags box is broken. I am honestly cancelling my subscription as it gives me so little now

I'm afraid that we no longer support Firefox browser…. That said, if you would like to cancel the subscription, I'll respect your decision, and you can submit the cancelation request on support@tubebuddy.com, and they'll accommodate that for you if you're unable to do it from the Tubebuddy Dashboard under the manage license section.

Thank you and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

I'm afraid that we no longer support Firefox browser…. That said, if you would like to cancel the subscription, I'll respect your decision, and you can submit the cancelation request on support@tubebuddy.com, and they'll accommodate that for you if you're unable to do it from the Tubebuddy Dashboard under the manage license section.

Thank you and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Status
Not open for further replies.