• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Which content type i should be focused on posting on youtube shorts or community posts??

AS Thought

Subscriber Goal
Which content type i should be focused on posting on youtube shorts or community posts??

OP
OP
A

AS Thought

Subscriber Goal
You can post anything that you think people will like first step is to check the hot topics or if you want to jump in evergreen niche so check its trend by google trend tool and second tip is to choose your targeted audience whatever niche you select just identify your targeted audience age group and make videos or short for them so it can help you in long run.
In Google trend iam searching trending topics and making contents out of it means it's doesn't working out for me if iam posting contents of islamic pilgrimage place, mehndi designs and babies videos is working our for me it is engaging some sort of audience for me compare to Google trend hot topics what do you say what I shall I focus on??

OP
OP
A

AS Thought

Subscriber Goal
Like you said you are focusing on different hot topics from google trend if you are not getting any result i would suggest you some more tips to follow

1. use keywordtool. io tool and select YouTube and search keywords
  2. For finding more topics just by entering main keyword or topic utilize google keyword planner
  3. Use popular hashtag related to your video for this you can use tuberanker .com
  4. Important tip use the main keyword or topic on which you are making video in title it should be optimized as well as in decription and avoid keyword stuffing
i hope this will help you generating the results you wanted try it for a week or 2 weeks at least
Ok sure let me try it and thanks a lot for your suggestion..