• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

"I am passionate about my work and it helps me bring my best to the role. In my channel, my passion motivated me daily to learn new skills and help my

AS Thought

Subscriber Goal
Username: AS Thought
Title of introduction: "I am passionate about my work and it helps me bring my best to the role. In my channel, my passion motivated me daily to learn new skills and help my channel grow."
Your name/ Alias: Aamina Saba
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? On youtube by a youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanted to explore this and grow my channel with the help of suggestions
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: "I am passionate about my work and it helps me bring my best to the role. In my channel, my passion motivated me daily to learn new skills and help my channel grow."
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Cooking, reading, travelling, exploring new things, creating contents and exploring on youtube
What is your biggest dream? To gain higher levels on youtube and make a valuable name and valuable life
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@ASthoughts6062