• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other I wanna be a citizen of the world.

Milo

No, it doesn't sound crazy. Almost everyone dreams of this, I'm sure! Life without borders, without a bunch of unnecessary documents. Without queues at borders or passport controls. Such a huge saving of time and effort. There are companies that promise to make you a citizen of the world https://migronis.com/blog/freedom-unlockers-who-are-the-citizens-of-the-world , I can't say that it's real, but I think you can get closer to the goal with a couple of passports. It's like small steps towards a big dream! It's been told about this quite interestingly

trefyt

Global citizenship is a specifically the idea that one's identity transcends geography or political borders and that responsibilities or rights are derived from membership in a broader global class of "humanity". This does not mean that such a person denounces or waives their nationality or other, more local identities, but that such identities are given "second place" to their membership in a global community.