• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Not just another salesguy

Mathias Deppe

Subscriber Goal
Hi im Mathias Deppe
im Not just another salesguy. I work in sales for 10 Years now, but want to grow into the filmmaking industrie
Your name/ Alias: Mathias Deppe
Where are you from? Germany
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to connect with fellow YouTubers
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: in 10 Years in want to be able to be a full time creator
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Videoediting, gaming xbox, reading
What is your biggest dream? To make videos every day
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvUanejjRJMxcZhPL2Hv0zQ

ColbieJonesTV

Hello! I see that your channel does not have consistent uploads, in the long run, this will definite help you go from "New YouTuber" to "Professional YouTuber"!

I hope this helps!

Make sure you will have the subscribe button below your post (like mine)! This will help bring new people to your channel from the forum!

Reactions: Mathias Deppe
OP
OP
Mathias Deppe

Mathias Deppe

Subscriber Goal
Hello! I see that your channel does not have consistent uploads, in the long run, this will definite help you go from "New YouTuber" to "Professional YouTuber"!

I hope this helps!

Make sure you will have the subscribe button below your post (like mine)! This will help bring new people to your channel from the forum!
Thank you for the advice, if will for sure be more consistent!