• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered License to wrong account -URGENT

filipepimentel

I REGISTERED TUBEBUDDY TO A GMAIL ACCOUNT I HAVE, WHICH ALSO HAS A SMALL YOUTUBE ACCOUNT WHICH I DON`T USE FOR PROFESSIONAL PURPOSE. BUT I REGISTERED THE TUBEBUDDY LICENSE TO A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT, WHICH I HAVE A REAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

BUT EVERYTIME I`M LOGGED IN TO MY ACCOUNT WITH THE REAL CHANNEL, I CAN`T USE IT BECAUSE MY TUBEBUDDY ACCOUNT IS DIFFERENT FROM MY CHANNEL ACCOUNT.

I HAVE SUBSCRIBED 2 TIMES, WASTING MY MONEY WAY FOR THE MARITETURISMO CHANNEL, BUT ALWAYS THE PRO LICENSE IS LINKED TO THE CHANNEL I DO NOT USE.

HOW CAN I SWAP THE LICENSE TO THE OTHER CHANNEL, AND HOW TO SIGN IN BECAUSE I KEEP STAYING IN THE LOOP.

REGARDS

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi! Thanks for writing in. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Can you please drop an email to our support team at support@tubebuddy.com mentioning all the details so that our team can look into this?

Thank you! We have a wait time of 24-48 working hours, so if you don't hear back from them today, don't be alarmed.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi! Thanks for writing in. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Can you please drop an email to our support team at support@tubebuddy.com mentioning all the details so that our team can look into this?

Thank you! We have a wait time of 24-48 working hours, so if you don't hear back from them today, don't be alarmed.