• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Why Upgrades are more expensive than online

Status
Not open for further replies.

melissa444

I have been asking this question for days and no one has responded so I want to ask it here.
I was going to upgrade to Legacy but Tubebuddy wants $470/yr for me to upgrade. But when I look at the Tubebuddy website it says $197/yr. Can anyone explain why they aren't the same? Since I haven't received an answer I've been looking into VidIQ. I don't want to leave Tubebuddy but I'm not sure I'm willing to pay almost $300 more than everyone else.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I contacted them a few times. Most I think were from Melissa@melissafeick.com and one maybe from mmfeick17@gmail.com.

Thanks for the prompt response. One of our support team member is already in conversation with you regarding this issue.

If you have any further questions or queries, please reply to the email thread they have responded.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I have been asking this question for days and no one has responded so I want to ask it here.
I was going to upgrade to Legacy but Tubebuddy wants $470/yr for me to upgrade. But when I look at the Tubebuddy website it says $197/yr. Can anyone explain why they aren't the same? Since I haven't received an answer I've been looking into VidIQ. I don't want to leave Tubebuddy but I'm not sure I'm willing to pay almost $300 more than everyone else.

Hi! Thanks for writing in. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

The reason you might be seeing the price discrepancies is that you're trying to upgrade directly from the TubeBuddy account dashboard and you might already been subscribed to a paid subscription. In this case, we need to cancel and downgrade your license to the starter version and then you need to repurchase the license.

Can you please help me with the ticket id and/or the email address from which you submitted the ticket so that I can get this checked?

OP
OP
melissa444

melissa444

I went through the forms on the website. I didn't see any other way to contact Tubebuddy. But I am confused. You want to punish your current customers with a higher price? Can you let me know why?
I've been looking into VIDIQ mostly because I am not sure if punishing current clients is going to be a common occurrence. I went with Tubebuddy after doing a lot of research but now I am wondering what to do next. I have many subscriptions for my business and I've never seen anything like this.
Melissa

OP
OP
melissa444

melissa444

I went through the forms on the website. I didn't see any other way to contact Tubebuddy. But I am confused. You want to punish your current customers with a higher price? Can you let me know why?
I've been looking into VIDIQ mostly because I am not sure if punishing current clients is going to be a common occurrence. I went with Tubebuddy after doing a lot of research but now I am wondering what to do next. I have many subscriptions for my business and I've never seen anything like this.
Melissa
I contacted them a few times. Most I think were from Melissa@melissafeick.com and one maybe from mmfeick17@gmail.com.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Thanks for the prompt response. One of our support team member is already in conversation with you regarding this issue.

If you have any further questions or queries, please reply to the email thread they have responded.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.