• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Hello everyone, I'm Bhupendra Roka Magar, also known as Raila Family.

LifeIsRaila

Subscriber Goal
Username: LifeIsRaila
Title of introduction: Hello everyone, I'm Bhupendra Roka Magar, also known as Raila Family.
Your name/ Alias: Raila Gang
Where are you from? I hail from the beautiful country of Nepal, famously known as the Land of the Himalayas.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I discovered TubeBuddy through research and joined this forum to learn from others and share my experiences.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? my passion for sharing knowledge and insights,
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: platform to reach a wider audience.
How frequently do you upload? I upload new content daily, so there’s always something fresh to explore.
What are your hobbies? In addition to creating videos, I have a deep interest in singing, dancing, and art. These hobbies allow me to express myself creatively and bring a unique touch to my content.
What is your biggest dream? One of my biggest dreams is to start a foundation in honor of my mom and dad. I aspire to make a meaningful impact on society through this foundation, helping those in need and contributing to the community.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/sadhgurumeditation

Last edited:
Reactions: Mathias Deppe

9sholmes

Hello! I'm Sean Holmes, and I want to be a Youtuber. Unfortunately, I don't know how to be a Youtuber or attract friends for building a channel. The major "hurdle" or "challenge" for me is finding a partner. Everyone I researched has a partner or consultant for their Youtube business but me. How do I get a friend or partner for my Youtube business?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Title of introduction: Hello everyone, I'm Bhupendra Roka Magar, also known as Raila Family.
Where are you from? I hail from the beautiful country of Nepal, famously known as the Land of the Himalayas.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I discovered TubeBuddy through research and joined this forum to learn from others and share my experiences.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? my passion for sharing knowledge and insights,
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: platform to reach a wider audience.
How frequently do you upload? I upload new content daily, so there’s always something fresh to explore.
What are your hobbies? In addition to creating videos, I have a deep interest in singing, dancing, and art. These hobbies allow me to express myself creatively and bring a unique touch to my content.
What is your biggest dream? One of my biggest dreams is to start a foundation in honor of my mom and dad. I aspire to make a meaningful impact on society through this foundation, helping those in need and contributing to the community.

Welcome!

Mathias Deppe

Subscriber Goal
Welcome! its a very honorable goal!

ColbieJonesTV

Hello! Welcome to TubeBuddy! You should take the few extra steps and connect your YouTube Channel to TubeBuddy! With this, you will have the subscribe button below your post (like mine)! This will help bring new people to your channel from the forum!