• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel New Here... Yikes, I made a mistake!!

JudeG

Hi, My name is Jude. I'm a 75 year old full-time RVer. I've had a wordpress blog for years. I've never had a email signup box until recently, so those who see my blog are mostly friends and family - Https://rvers.life - A few years ago, we added a guided fishing business to the site - HavasuNetEm.com - and now I've decided to add a youtube channel about our take on the full-time rv lifestyle.

We spend winters (Nov-May) at Lake Havasu, AZ, and summers anywhere else due to intolerable summer temps at Havasu. This year we're in the Cascades in Oregon about an hour south of Bend.

I've uploaded 11 videos so far and I plan to upload at least two a week, but I ran into a big challenge. I've sent three tickets for support, but have not had a response, so I decided to see if I could find help on the forums. If I do, I'll be VERY grateful (to say the least...).

I had a personal YT channel I didn't even know about, @JudeGilford5853. So I started a channel for RVers.Life, but got confused and inadvertently started a second channel...!? It is UCBU1mKMy_Et5mBJ4Sv1frxQ and has 11 videos. This is the account I want my TubeBuddy connected to. Can anybody tell me how to make this change? My virtual assistant was helping me and between the two of us, we seem to have really screwed this up.

I've been watching TubeBuddy videos. Up til now, my videos have been about our experiences, but done with no keyword research to know what people are actually searching for in the full-time rving arena. I really thought I was onto something by joining TubeBuddy, but because of all those other complications using the wrong channel, I can't move on to doing what TB is intended to do. Very frustrating how my ignorance complicated this!

Thanks for reading this!