• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel youtube.com/c/TDDogra

tddogra

Username: tddogra
Title of introduction: youtube.com/c/TDDogra
Your name/ Alias: T D Dogra. Tirath Das Dogra
Where are you from? Gurugram, Haryana NCR India
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Google, I am a youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I found TubeBuddy incidentally while searching for, how to increase viewership on Google, I liked the idea and joined it. Interaction sharing my views with other you tubers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I started my channel as I wanted to share my enormous experience in Forensic Science and Forensic Psychology after retiring from active services of 52yrs.
How frequently do you upload? 2-3 times a week. I post whenever the post is ready.
What are your hobbies? Now at this is my only hobby.
What is your biggest dream? So that the students and people interested in these areas or investigators can get benefited from my cases and experience gained during half century at AIIMS, New Delhi and SGT UNIVERSITY Gurugram.
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/c/TDDogra

OP
OP
tddogra

tddogra

I am Dr. T D Dogra, 77yrs male from Gurgaon, NCR, India, I found TubeBuddy incidentally while searching for, how to increase viewership on Google, I liked the idea and joined it. My favorite tool will be which help me to grow my channel and provide opportunity to interact with other members. I started my channel as I wanted to share my enormous experience in Forensic Science and Forensic Psychology after retiring from active services of 52yrs. So that the students and people interested in these areas can or investigators can get benefited from my cases and experience gained during half century at AIIMS, New Delhi and SGT UNIVERSITY Gurugram. My channel primarily focusses on Forensics and Forensic Psychology, as I worked in these areas extensible. I upload videos so far 2-3 times a week. Now, at this age this is only a hobby. I wish I could interact with the maximum number of experts in these areas to enrich my channel and make an authentic source of Forensics and Forensic Psychology.

Reactions: Ryan Hack Tec

Ryan Hack Tec

Subscriber Goal
Hello Dr. T D Dogra, it's great to meet you! Welcome to TubeBuddy!
Thank you for sharing your inspiring story and the purpose behind your channel. Your extensive experience in Forensic Science and Forensic Psychology is truly valuable, and it's wonderful that you're sharing your knowledge with the next generation of investigators and enthusiasts.
Your dedication to creating content and engaging with the community is admirable, especially at a time when you could be enjoying a well-deserved rest after 52 years of service!
I'm glad you're finding TubeBuddy helpful in growing your channel. Our community is here to support you, and I'm sure you'll find many like-minded experts and enthusiasts eager to learn from your experiences and share their own insights.
Keep sharing your wisdom, and I wish you all the best in making your channel a go-to resource for Forensics and Forensic Psychology!

OP
OP
tddogra

tddogra

Thank you very much Ryan, for your kind words, I am moved, I look forward for your support and suggestions and from our community of TubeBuddy, I really feel great by joining this community. I will do my best.
Stay blessed. T D Dogra