• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel New content creator and entrepreneur

InspirationBoss

Username: InspirationBoss
Title of introduction: New content creator and entrepreneur
Your name/ Alias: InspirationBoss
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Searching YouTube tutorials on how to increase traffic to my channel, I found TubeBuddy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wish to have access to collaborate with other content creators who have more experience than I, so that I can learn from them on how to better my channel content, and how to get more traffic to my channel. I want to have a channel that people enjoy and that they get something out of. I also would like to make some new friends here.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to have a channel that is inspiring to others, tht produces content that is both useful and meaningful that others will enjoy
How frequently do you upload? weekly. I useually try to post 2-3 videos a week. The videos are motivational and inspirational content.
What are your hobbies? I love to read, write and create new things that people can use and enjoy. I enjoy the use of technology such as AI to assist in creating videos and digital products. I am new to all of this so I really want to learn as much as I can to better myself as well as my channel.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is simply Freedom! Becomeing an entrepreneur is one of my biggest goals. I want to creat streams of passive income through content creation, Blogging having a monetized blog, youtube channel. I also creat coloring books and journals that I list on Amazon Kindle.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqXXTlln__Ipu4rmBcapEcQ