• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered tubebuddy affiliate program

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeny

Hey everyone I am from Pakistan .actually i want to join tubebudy affiliate program but paypal is not present in pakistan what should i do ?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey everyone I am from Pakistan .actually i want to join tubebudy affiliate program but paypal is not present in pakistan what should i do ?

Hi! Thanks for writing in.

I'm afraid that at the moment, we don't have any other means of payout than PayPal… If you can arrange someone else PayPal account, you can link that to your affiliate dashboard. However, other than that, there's no other way to receive the payout.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Hi! Thanks for writing in.

I'm afraid that at the moment, we don't have any other means of payout than PayPal… If you can arrange someone else PayPal account, you can link that to your affiliate dashboard. However, other than that, there's no other way to receive the payout.

Status
Not open for further replies.