• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Can't add competitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealbarman1

Just signed up for tubebuddy and the first thing I wanted to do was add my competitors. The first one I added--my biggest competitor--tubebuddy says they can't find that channel, even though I copy/pasted the url. Why? What's the point of the software if it doesn't work?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Just signed up for tubebuddy and the first thing I wanted to do was add my competitors. The first one I added--my biggest competitor--tubebuddy says they can't find that channel, even though I copy/pasted the url. Why? What's the point of the software if it doesn't work?

Hi! I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Can you please submit a support ticket at support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can look into this and guide you further? The current service level agreement is 48–72 working hours. If you don't hear from us within that time frame, please DM me your support ticket number and I can get it bumped for you!

OP
OP
T

therealbarman1

Hi! I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Can you please submit a support ticket at support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can look into this and guide you further? The current service level agreement is 48–72 working hours. If you don't hear from us within that time frame, please DM me your support ticket number and I can get it bumped for you!
I already submitted a ticket two days ago. No answer. When you say, "The current service level agreement is 48–72 working hours" are you telling me it takes 2 - 4 days to get a response? If so, I might just get a refund. I've paid $200 for a software. It shouldn't take four days to get support help.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I already submitted a ticket two days ago. No answer. When you say, "The current service level agreement is 48–72 working hours" are you telling me it takes 2 - 4 days to get a response? If so, I might just get a refund. I've paid $200 for a software. It shouldn't take four days to get support help.

If you can help me with the email address that you used to submit the request, I can get the ticket bumped up! I apologize for the inconvenience. We're currently seeing an uptick in our tickets; Hence, the SLA for the first chat resolution is a bit high.

Status
Not open for further replies.