• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Make TubeBuddy app show full subscriber count

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb1983

Is there a way to show the full subscriber count in TubeBuddy? After getting to 1,000, I can no longer see how many new subscribers I get each day - because it just says 1.00k. I know it will go up every 10 but I like to see the exact subscriber count.

Thank you!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Is there a way to show the full subscriber count in TubeBuddy? After getting to 1,000, I can no longer see how many new subscribers I get each day - because it just says 1.00k. I know it will go up every 10 but I like to see the exact subscriber count.

Thank you!

I'm afraid that there's no literal way to see the exact subscriber counts on the TubeBuddy application post you surpass the 1000 subscribers since we retrieve the data directly from the YouTube page/channel, and their API doesn't let us show us the exact count but rather the data only let us update or show the details after every 10 subscribers. However, you can check your exact subscriber count from a third-party website such as Social Blade or head to your analytics section and click on subscribers on a real-time basis.

1719212132261.png

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Thank you!

I'm afraid that there's no literal way to see the exact subscriber counts on the TubeBuddy application post you surpass the 1000 subscribers since we retrieve the data directly from the YouTube page/channel, and their API doesn't let us show us the exact count but rather the data only let us update or show the details after every 10 subscribers. However, you can check your exact subscriber count from a third-party website such as Social Blade or head to your analytics section and click on subscribers on a real-time basis.

1719212132261.png

Status
Not open for further replies.