• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Tubebuddy wrong subscription - CUSTOMER SUPPORT NOT RESPONDING

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereToDoStuff123

Hi guys! I have a concern regarding customer service here in TubeBuddy. I have already sent tickets about 2-3 days ago. For context, I wanted to ask for a refund since I intended to get a monthly Pro subscription, however, I got confused with the site and ended up getting the yearly subsciption, which was not my intention. I have not gotten any form of response to my emails nor my messages for the past 3 days. Has anyone else experienced this? How long does customer support usually take? Is there any other way I can contact them? I feel that concerns are being ignored.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi guys! I have a concern regarding customer service here in TubeBuddy. I have already sent tickets about 2-3 days ago. For context, I wanted to ask for a refund since I intended to get a monthly Pro subscription, however, I got confused with the site and ended up getting the yearly subsciption, which was not my intention. I have not gotten any form of response to my emails nor my messages for the past 3 days. Has anyone else experienced this? How long does customer support usually take? Is there any other way I can contact them? I feel that concerns are being ignored.

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. I apologize for the inconvenience. We're seeing an uptick in the tickets… The current service level agreement is 48–72 working hours. If you don't hear from us within that time frame, please DM me your support ticket number and I can get it bumped for you!

Thank you for your kind understanding over this.

Rest assured, your issue will be resolved.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. I apologize for the inconvenience. We're seeing an uptick in the tickets… The current service level agreement is 48–72 working hours. If you don't hear from us within that time frame, please DM me your support ticket number and I can get it bumped for you!

Thank you for your kind understanding over this.

Rest assured, your issue will be resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.