• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Baby sensory videos

Faithful Tots

Subscriber Goal
Hello Blessed Community

My name is Abasiofon Godwin Udoh (Abasiofon means God is good)/ My channel name is Faithful Tots Baby Sensory.
I am a Nigerian YouTuber from a Akwa Ibom State.

I enjoyed watching creators share their experiences, facts,tech skills and more and on one occasion a YouTuber shared a tool that helped her gain visibility and build a stable community on YouTube and I was so curious to know the tool and boom she mentioned Tubebuddy and yea I decided that I'll install the app once I start my content Creation journey 🥰 that's how I discovered Tubebuddy.

My favorite Tubebuddy tool is the title generator, hashtags honestly i love all the tools Tubebuddy offers.

I am new to the YouTube space, I don't really know much about optimizing and other Stuffs and I feel alone not having like-minded creators to learn from both within my niche and outside my niche and I believe joining a community will aid visibility, making new friends and gaining insightful knowledge on so many things. I just learnt that YouTube celebrate creators Day I'm thrilled.

Why I started a YouTube channel. I needed to express my passion for babies and toddlers early Learning through creating content that will aid parents, guidance, caregivers to help their buddle of joy have an amazing moment and also I love editing and creating content just been scared but I was able to overcome my fears and started out my content Creation journey this year and I'm glad I took that bold step cause I feel like I'm doing what I'm so passionate about and it's fulfilling.

I run an educational channel creating faith based content for babies and toddlers.

I have set goals to be uploading three times in a week.

I love singing 🫂❤️
I love writing
I love learning new tech skills especially in video editing I'm not a pro
I love to cook
I love to talk about my life experiences

I DESIRE my channel inspire millions of people out there🫂🙏

Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@faithfultotsbabysensory_?feature=share

Thank you so much blessed community 🙏🙏🙏