• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered What is going on with the Beta Site? Cannot Access the Site!

Arvind

Subscriber Goal
Guys,

I have been using the Beta site extensively and trying to create a space that provides me with the data I have been collecting to explore new topics in my niche. I have done a lot of work and have been pleased with the AI tools. However, the beta site has been down and I cannot access it. Is there a reason for this? How long will the site be down? Also..the link to the beta site from Tubebuddy account has been removed. Why?? Anyone using the beta site and experiencing these issues?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Guys,

I have been using the Beta site extensively and trying to create a space that provides me with the data I have been collecting to explore new topics in my niche. I have done a lot of work and have been pleased with the AI tools. However, the beta site has been down and I cannot access it. Is there a reason for this? How long will the site be down? Also..the link to the beta site from Tubebuddy account has been removed. Why?? Anyone using the beta site and experiencing these issues?

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. I'm afraid that due to the industrial changes, we have recently made a business decision to remove beta access and cease operations for the beta website. The beta platform was an experimental initiative to test new features. While I understand that this was quite a sudden move, it was done to ensure that other business operations could function as expected. Due to high resource usage from the beta feature, it was starting to hamper our main tools, which, in fact, wasn't the goal of injecting Beta in the first place.

Rest assured, we are discussing plans to integrate the most popular and successful aspects of this site into our main product. We truly appreciate your understanding and patience as we make these improvements.

Thank you!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Guys,

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. I'm afraid that due to the industrial changes, we have recently made a business decision to remove beta access and cease operations for the beta website. The beta platform was an experimental initiative to test new features. While I understand that this was quite a sudden move, it was done to ensure that other business operations could function as expected. Due to high resource usage from the beta feature, it was starting to hamper our main tools, which, in fact, wasn't the goal of injecting Beta in the first place.

Rest assured, we are discussing plans to integrate the most popular and successful aspects of this site into our main product. We truly appreciate your understanding and patience as we make these improvements.

Thank you!

OP
OP
A

Arvind

Subscriber Goal
OMG. Seriously? I mean after months of having the site out there for us to test out and create tools, providing feedback, it's now cancelled? You guys didn't even mention anything on our accounts as warning that the feature would need to be cancelled. What does "Industrial changes" even mean? Something seems weird with this explanation....but whatever. This is really disappointing news and some of us have done a lot of work and now all the information is completely useless since it can't be accessed. How would TubeBuddy not know, going into this, that this could be an issue? Either your getting rid of it for good, or readying an upcharge feature for access. Disappointing....but at thanks for responding.