• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel My channel title is 'Discoverer', I love to travel and also taste of the foods the country offered.

Bahira

bingalba.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Username: Bahira
Title of introduction: My channel title is 'Discoverer', I love to travel and also taste of the foods the country offered.
Your name/ Alias: Bahira
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? Thru Chrome
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to grow my channel and maybe the forum could give me tips, suggestions, and recommendations on how to make vlogs.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Be mindful of the best practices that a fellow vlogger does. In the future I want my channel to be monetized and help people see the potential of leading them to places and what food is the best interest in my travel.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Swimming, social media browsing, walking and jogging, reading books, writing a blog (I'm starting now), making content on YouTube, and watching an action movie.
What is your biggest dream? Be a freelance Youtuber (subscriber followers to be more) and to have a coffee business.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-OGkpM5cYg6wCdwLHeC0Uw

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Username: Bahira
Title of introduction: My channel title is 'Discoverer', I love to travel and also taste of the foods the country offered.
Your name/ Alias: Bahira
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? Thru Chrome
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to grow my channel and maybe the forum could give me tips, suggestions, and recommendations on how to make vlogs.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Be mindful of the best practices that a fellow vlogger does. In the future I want my channel to be monetized and help people see the potential of leading them to places and what food is the best interest in my travel.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Swimming, social media browsing, walking and jogging, reading books, writing a blog (I'm starting now), making content on YouTube, and watching an action movie.
What is your biggest dream? Be a freelance Youtuber (subscriber followers to be more) and to have a coffee business.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-OGkpM5cYg6wCdwLHeC0Uw

Welcome!