• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Tubebuddy SEO Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritashirley

So i use TubeBuddy and do all the stuff it recommends i.e. end cards, info cards, tags, etc. But when I check out the SEO score on my latest video, I only got 40. i checked one of my more popular shorts, which had an SEO score of 75, but when I did the exact same things with another short (on the exact some topic with same tags) it got a lower score. Why is that and how can I boost my videos SEO score?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
So i use TubeBuddy and do all the stuff it recommends i.e. end cards, info cards, tags, etc. But when I check out the SEO score on my latest video, I only got 40. i checked one of my more popular shorts, which had an SEO score of 75, but when I did the exact same things with another short (on the exact some topic with same tags) it got a lower score. Why is that and how can I boost my videos SEO score?

Hey! Can you please submit a support ticket at support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can give this a check?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Hey! Can you please submit a support ticket at support@tubebuddy.com so that our team can give this a check?

Status
Not open for further replies.