• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Tennuchi's Travels Limited- Travel Guides

Tennuchi'sTravels

User name: Tennuchi'sTravels
Title of introduction: Tennuchi's Travels Limited- Travel Guides
Your name/ Alias: Joel RJ Tennuchi aka Politico
Where are you from? Manchester, UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? I searched google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to promote my new youtube channel and assist people with exciting travel guides to exciting destinations. I also want to learn the basics of YouTube and build a great community spirit.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to reach 1k subscribers within a year and also educate people on travel destinations and build their holiday dreams for them.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? I like Web design, gaming on mobile and PC(Fifa Mobile, Raid Shadow Legends etc)
What is your biggest dream? To create a big business. I have a business called Tennuchi's Travels Limited but i am small and want to increase customers and also educate their holiday dreams.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@tennuchistravelsltd?si=Bd1SNdpkRPramnbb

OP
OP
Tennuchi'sTravels

Tennuchi'sTravels

Join Tennuchi’s Travels Ltd on YouTube! ✈️

Hello, fellow travel enthusiasts!

I'm excited to introduce you to my new and thrilling YouTube channel, TennuchiΓÇÖs Travels Ltd. As an independent travel agent with award-winning Travel Counsellors, I've created this channel not only to promote my business but also to connect with the wider community and share unique travel guides for various destinations and cities around the world.

On my channel, you'll find:

ΓÇó In-Depth Travel Guides: Discover hidden gems and must-see spots in different countries and cities.

ΓÇó Exciting Travel Facts: Learn fascinating tidbits about the places you dream of visiting.

ΓÇó Up-to-Date Travel Information: Stay informed with the latest travel news and tips.

ΓÇó Short and Engaging Videos: Perfect for quick travel insights and inspiration.

Join me on this journey to explore the world and uncover its wonders. Subscribe to TennuchiΓÇÖs Travels Ltd and let's make your travel dreams a reality!

Subscribe Now!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Warm regards, Joel RJ Tennuchi Tennuchi's Travels Limited