• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello, i'm newbie here

GamersShotsITA

User name: GamersShotsITA
Title of introduction: Hello, i'm newbie here
Your name/ Alias: GamersShotsITA
Where are you from? Italy
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it through Google Search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I join this Community because i want to understand better some mechanics on YouTube and to improve myself about this world....everything is new for me
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The mission of my channel is to make some smiles on guest's face with some funny short recorded during my games.
How frequently do you upload? depends on spare time i have to spent... my personal goal is to upload weekly but in this moment i'm trying to upload more frequently to achieve it as soon as possible
What are your hobbies? i prefer to spent my time in two ways:
- playing games with my collegues/friends
- learning new techniques about the prototyping using 3DPrinters, CNC, Laser Engraver and so on.
What is your biggest dream? Actually i live in Italy with my family... my biggest concern is to be able to offer a future to my children in this country and therefore I think that migrating to a country that can offer all this would be the dream that becomes reality...even if it is difficult to realize it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA6EKrhq6lNZGIuisHHh1Bw

Reactions: sheiladoerfler