• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hello, a I'm a mum masquerading as an AI 'gentleman' asking viewers to unravel the unbelievable, and try to separate truth from fiction - asking if th

Donovan Shakes

User name: Donovan Shakes
Title of introduction: Hello, a I'm a mum masquerading as an AI 'gentleman' asking viewers to unravel the unbelievable, and try to separate truth from fiction - asking if the story is a Crock or Not - every Monday and Friday.
Your name/ Alias: Donovan
Where are you from? Scotland
How did you find TubeBuddy? Many different YouTubers!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To keep up to date with TubeBuddy. Join in on discussions & offer support and also gain support. To learn how to improve my channel and further insights into this thing...
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to make a channel where people enjoy my content.
How frequently do you upload? I post 2 full length videos per week; Monday & Friday. I post 2 shorts per week: Sunday & Wednesday.
What are your hobbies? Wild swimming.
What is your biggest dream? Financial freedom in order to build a better life for my family.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaCfJwLufPE0av1EbNyHdVw

Last edited:
Reactions: sheiladoerfler