• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Thumbnail Generator Issues

TravelBug

Hi, issue started today the thumbnails being generated are showing perfectly until I try and upload into YouTube using tubebuddy?
They become massive in visual size and just produce a black thumbnail?
Everything is the same as before. I even tried uploading previously uploaded thumbnails as a test in case it was the newly generated one but even they don't work now?
Help please.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi, issue started today the thumbnails being generated are showing perfectly until I try and upload into YouTube using tubebuddy?
They become massive in visual size and just produce a black thumbnail?
Everything is the same as before. I even tried uploading previously uploaded thumbnails as a test in case it was the newly generated one but even they don't work now?
Help please.

Hey! Good Morning! I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Unfortunately, due to the recent YouTube API update, it has messed up with our Thumbnail Generator… Rest assured, this has already been escalated to our Engineer team, and they're working on the fixed. Once the issue has been resolved, I'll update you in this thread.

Thank you for your patience.

P,S You can also follow this thread here so you can get notified about the updates here:

Last edited: