• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered tubebuddy extension

MdoggGhost

i have quick question is the tubebuddy extension on the youtube website not working hasn't worked for three days
Screenshot 2024-05-17 2.47.24 PM.png
i pay for it but i can't use it i have sent feedback to youtube and team youtube are they aware of this issue because i want to upload a new video but i can't use it

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
i have quick question is the tubebuddy extension on the youtube website not working hasn't worked for three days View attachment 14923 i pay for it but i can't use it i have sent feedback to youtube and team youtube are they aware of this issue because i want to upload a new video but i can't use it

It seems that there was an update behind-the-scene from YouTube and Google Chrome which resulted in a major conflict between the browsers and then extension; Hence, you all need to reinstall the TubeBuddy extension and re-accept the permission or the updates and that should resolve the issue.

Can you please reinstall the TubeBuddy extension on your Google Chrome and then try again? If the issue persists, please send a support ticket at support@tubebuddy.com.

Reactions: MdoggGhost

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
i have quick question is the tubebuddy extension on the youtube website not working hasn't worked for three days View attachment 14923 i pay for it but i can't use it i have sent feedback to youtube and team youtube are they aware of this issue because i want to upload a new video but i can't use it

It seems that there was an update behind-the-scene from YouTube and Google Chrome which resulted in a major conflict between the browsers and then extension; Hence, you all need to reinstall the TubeBuddy extension and re-accept the permission or the updates and that should resolve the issue.

Can you please reinstall the TubeBuddy extension on your Google Chrome and then try again? If the issue persists, please send a support ticket at support@tubebuddy.com.

Reactions: MdoggGhost