• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Audiohero perk missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

thunder_god30

I just logged into my TubeBuddy account and noticed that audio hero is missing from the music perks section. What happened? Was it removed?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I doubt it as support told me it was dropped. If you want it back, then you need to be vocal about it with tubebuddy.

I was wondering about the same thing. I just submitted a Help ticket through the main TubeBuddy website.

I'm sorry for the way you feel. While I understand your frustration and being an avid user of Audio Hero myself… it was a bit of a sudden for all of us. I can assure you that this decision has been taken quite suddenly and struck us all, and due to the lack of time for the coms and pressure from the partner, we need to make this amendment to our accounts prior to the communications. However, that's no excuse from us, and I totally understand your frustration. There's very little we can do at this point since we had external pressure, but rest assured, we're already working on finding a new partner, and this time… we're planning to find those who would like to be part of the family for a longer duration. We appreciate the Audio Hero team for being part of our journey. Unfortunately, nothing is permanent, and given the circumstances, the final moments were a bit hast rather than being an actual goodbye, which could have been well planned and communicated through the industry and our users.

Rest assured, all your TubeBuddy paid features (tools) will be functional as they are. If there are any major changes to such tools (associated with the paid licenses), we always make sure that the comms are done and our community is informed about this.

Talon

I was wondering about the same thing. I just submitted a Help ticket through the main TubeBuddy website.

Talon

I hope that it returns. AudioHero's tracks are far easier to search than the YouTube Audio Library.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I doubt it as support told me it was dropped. If you want it back, then you need to be vocal about it with tubebuddy.

I'm sorry for the way you feel. While I understand your frustration and being an avid user of Audio Hero myself… it was a bit of a sudden for all of us. I can assure you that this decision has been taken quite suddenly and struck us all, and due to the lack of time for the coms and pressure from the partner, we need to make this amendment to our accounts prior to the communications. However, that's no excuse from us, and I totally understand your frustration. There's very little we can do at this point since we had external pressure, but rest assured, we're already working on finding a new partner, and this time… we're planning to find those who would like to be part of the family for a longer duration. We appreciate the Audio Hero team for being part of our journey. Unfortunately, nothing is permanent, and given the circumstances, the final moments were a bit hast rather than being an actual goodbye, which could have been well planned and communicated through the industry and our users.

Rest assured, all your TubeBuddy paid features (tools) will be functional as they are. If there are any major changes to such tools (associated with the paid licenses), we always make sure that the comms are done and our community is informed about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.