• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Keyword tool country

Status
Not open for further replies.

avtori

Anybody knows what country is using keyword tool to show youtube search results? because I'm totally sure that my main keyword is second for some countries, but keyword tools shows that I'm first.
Thanks

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Youtube search results in Germany will differ from those in Sweden for one keyword in one language.

When I'm checking one of my keywords the keyword tool tells me that I'm first, but when I'm searching this keyword via YouTube from a specific country - I'm second (also I know that I'm not first due to lower CTR). So it means, that the keyword tool shows results for different country, which one?

I guess, that for Japanese or Korean there are no such problems, but for English, or German it's critical.

Hope you understand what I mean

Ah, right… yes, it all depends on watching and the viewer's behavior, along with the fact that that specific keyword or tag that you have used is commonly being searched in that country or not. Also… the results that you see in the YouTube search are taken into consideration on your search habit and viewing behavior, so if you're able to see your video being first from one account, there is a high chance that you may not at all rank for another account. Furthermore, it also depends on the type of language that's been used while searching for a specific keyword or phrase. Unfortunately, due to recent API changes, our tool doesn't provide the results in incognito mode, but rather, it considers the data that it retrieves from YouTube directly, and as such, that data may keep on changing depending on how you use your account, what topics you watch, and so on.

Reactions: avtori

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Anybody knows what country is using keyword tool to show youtube search results? because I'm totally sure that my main keyword is second for some countries, but keyword tools shows that I'm first.
Thanks

Hey! Can you please elaborate on what you mean by that?

OP
OP
A

avtori

Youtube search results in Germany will differ from those in Sweden for one keyword in one language.

When I'm checking one of my keywords the keyword tool tells me that I'm first, but when I'm searching this keyword via YouTube from a specific country - I'm second (also I know that I'm not first due to lower CTR). So it means, that the keyword tool shows results for different country, which one?

I guess, that for Japanese or Korean there are no such problems, but for English, or German it's critical.

Hope you understand what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.