• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion YouTube Channel Birthday

Jeffrey Powers

TubeBuddy Legend
geekazine.com
Today is my YouTube birthday (apparently as YouTube tells me). You may not be able to pull that stat from the API, but maybe have an area in TB where I can enter that. I would love to get a badge that says "My Channel is X years old!".

1715450849976.png

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
What other badges could be made from this?

Good Evening/Morning!

Thank you for taking your time off and providing this amazing suggestion. This suggestion has been forwarded to our developers and product team for further review and feasibility checks. I'm afraid that it's too early for me to provide a verdict on whether this may be implemented; However, as and when I get any updates from them, I'll update this post!

Thank you so much!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
What other badges could be made from this?

Good Evening/Morning!

Thank you for taking your time off and providing this amazing suggestion. This suggestion has been forwarded to our developers and product team for further review and feasibility checks. I'm afraid that it's too early for me to provide a verdict on whether this may be implemented; However, as and when I get any updates from them, I'll update this post!

Thank you so much!