• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Frustrated Older Adult & Senior Travel Channel

Dan1

TubeBuddy User
User name: Dan1
Title of introduction: Frustrated Older Adult & Senior Travel Channel
Your name/ Alias: Dan1
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Don't really know.....from YouTube video I think a while back
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Frustration. Frustration that our channel (sure, a very small target audience ... but still) started to drop in video views constantly from about late March until present, from about 2,000 a week to about 100-200 (without advertising) and I just cannot figure out why
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: First to help older adults and seniors maximize their 'golden years' by travelling as we do, including Disney World/Land/Cruises (not just for kids), on cruises and various points around the world where we vacation and travel. Second, sure, become monetized .... so the extra money helps us travel more which lets us create more travel videos, which .... and so on :)
How frequently do you upload? Not sure what relevance is to uploading...I'm retired so can upload anytime....publish at least weekly on Sunday for Disney related videos, then depending on how much we've travelled recently and thus have vids we've taken to create videos also post on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
What are your hobbies? I'm retired, so love to travel, learn about new places, keep up to date on all things Disney for adults and seniors.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: UCEbhcQl853AuTsxXRojjuIQ

Reactions: sheiladoerfler