• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

QataLines is where I craft AI-generated songs using cutting-edge AI music generators, celebrating the beauty of human connections

QataLines

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: QataLines
Title of introduction: QataLines is where I craft AI-generated songs using cutting-edge AI music generators, celebrating the beauty of human connections
Your name/ Alias: QataLines
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTubers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Joining the TubeBuddy community has revolutionized my channel, elevating it to new heights and connecting me with incredible individuals like yourself. I believe, this community will give me more ideas on how to grow and keep me updated on trends and have a community of friends.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get a certain subscriber milestone and be able to generate more income to encourage others to create their own YouTube channel.
How frequently do you upload? With a minimum of two and a maximum of four uploads per week.
What are your hobbies? When I'm not crafting music, you'll often find me immersed in the latest YouTube videos, Facebook reels, and staying up-to-date with current events and vlogs.
What is your biggest dream? My ultimate dream? To return to my beloved Philippines, free from financial worries, residing in a spacious home with ample land and stylish vehicles, relishing life's precious moments with my cherished family.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk8WvaD-DeZXbw6TTmasgvA