• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Using the Keyword Explorer Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancytrekker

TubeBuddy Legend
Hi everyone,
I'm struggling with the keyword explorer tool. Is it intended on being a tool to spur ideas to make videos; or rather a tool to add tags to existing videos? How do you use it for your channel?
Thanks, Nancy

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone,
I'm struggling with the keyword explorer tool. Is it intended on being a tool to spur ideas to make videos; or rather a tool to add tags to existing videos? How do you use it for your channel?
Thanks, Nancy

Hey! I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

The keyword explorer tool is there for you to look up the keywords or phrases that you feel might be worth for your channel or for your upcoming topic… It provides you with a bit of detailed information (if data is available with us) about the keyword you typed in… The information such as keyword score, the search volumes or the monthly searches, optimizations strength, and competition analysis of that score. A thing to note... Weighted analysis or score will be only available if you have subscribed to one of our paid extension licenses (Pro, Star, or Legend), and that score will be more catered to your channel-specific... Whereas the unweighted would be a generalized score.

Along with that, you'll also be provided with related terms or searches and the phrases that are being searched in Google, YouTube, and the tags that other competitors or content creators are using.

Consider it a research tool… Of course, it won't pop out the video ideas for you that directly, but if you do your research well, and you have an idea of what video topic you'll need to research about, it is really a beautiful tool!
1714721631643.png

Reactions: nancytrekker

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone,
Thanks, Nancy

Hey! I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

The keyword explorer tool is there for you to look up the keywords or phrases that you feel might be worth for your channel or for your upcoming topic… It provides you with a bit of detailed information (if data is available with us) about the keyword you typed in… The information such as keyword score, the search volumes or the monthly searches, optimizations strength, and competition analysis of that score. A thing to note... Weighted analysis or score will be only available if you have subscribed to one of our paid extension licenses (Pro, Star, or Legend), and that score will be more catered to your channel-specific... Whereas the unweighted would be a generalized score.

Along with that, you'll also be provided with related terms or searches and the phrases that are being searched in Google, YouTube, and the tags that other competitors or content creators are using.

Consider it a research tool… Of course, it won't pop out the video ideas for you that directly, but if you do your research well, and you have an idea of what video topic you'll need to research about, it is really a beautiful tool!
1714721631643.png

Reactions: nancytrekker
Status
Not open for further replies.