• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Female ΓÖÇ∩╕Å// 50+ // Traveller // Solo

nancytrekker

TubeBuddy Legend
User name: nancytrekker
Title of introduction: Female ΓÖÇ// 50+ // Traveller // Solo
Your name/ Alias: Nancy Trekker
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Ye ole Algorithm fed me the TubeBuddy channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums?
Hi, I'm Nancy. Yes, you read it right. I'm over 50. But that's just a number.

My channel is about doing what I love to do, which is hiking, backpacking and wild camping (usually solo).
youtube.com/@nancytrekker

Basically I want to learn more about this tool I just invested in. I am having difficulty understanding the metrics and results on TubeBuddy mobile app, also want some tips on how others are using TubeBuddy.

What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to be able to sustain a lifestyle in my retirement by doing what I love to do, which is hiking, backpacking and adventuring.
How frequently do you upload? I publish shorts daily and a longer video every weekend.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/

• Love
Reactions: sheiladoerfler

sheiladoerfler

User name: nancytrekker
Title of introduction: Female ΓÖÇ// 50+ // Traveller // Solo
Your name/ Alias: Nancy Trekker
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Ye ole Algorithm fed me the TubeBuddy channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums?
Hi, I'm Nancy. Yes, you read it right. I'm over 50. But that's just a number.

My channel is about doing what I love to do, which is hiking, backpacking and wild camping (usually solo).
youtube.com/@nancytrekker

Basically I want to learn more about this tool I just invested in. I am having difficulty understanding the metrics and results on TubeBuddy mobile app, also want some tips on how others are using TubeBuddy.

What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to be able to sustain a lifestyle in my retirement by doing what I love to do, which is hiking, backpacking and adventuring.
How frequently do you upload? I publish shorts daily and a longer video every weekend.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/
Nancy, this is so inspiring! I love to travel, solo too! I'll check out your channel.