• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

I'm a no-dig gardening Yorkshire Lass.

thenodiggardener

TubeBuddy Legend
TubeBuddy User
User name: thenodiggardener
Title of introduction: I'm a no-dig gardening Yorkshire Lass.
Your name/ Alias: My name is Suzanne
Where are you from? I live on the edge of what's known as the 'rhubarb triangle' in Yorkshire, or as I call it, the twilight zone in the UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was looking for an SEO tool similar to the one I use to build my websites. I had been using a different extension, and frankly disappointed by their style of content creator shaming. Google suggested TubeBuddy instead, and I prefer its tools.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm a researcher by nature. I'm always looking for answers, and the experiences of others in their own environment is what helps us grow too.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I was financially stable at 18, owned my own businesses by 19, and property by 21. What a bad relationship didn't destroy, chronic ill health has. I want my independence and self worth back.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload at least once a week.
What are your hobbies? I come from a farming/equestrian background, but my ill health has stopped me being able to have the Arabian horses I used to breed, show, and train for others. I was a professional artist, with my speciality being horses, so started photography to get my own reference material. The photography is what is left. I have awful neighbours that make doing anything out side almost impossible, but when I can I take photos. Even in a small space, you can travel miles behind the lens of a camera!
What is your biggest dream? I want to get away from where I am. I want my independence and self worth back. This YouTube malarky is harder for some of us than others, and I may never get get. But I want land again, with peace away from this maddening chaos I'm currently in, so I can just grow good organic food for me, my family, and those around us without it constantly sounding like I'm at a rave.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCnYgDz2VYc8d0zfvfWjY4A