• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help I want to create an international channel but from Europe

AngryBirdMalaka

Hi everybody, I would like to get your advice about creating a Youtube channel with videos in english destined for the whole world when you live in a country in Europe.

What should I do to make sure YouTube doesn't show the videos to people in my country but to the entire world ? Should I use a VPN for example ?

Is it possible to upload exactly the same videos that I already posted on my other channel but in native language without Youtube considering it as reused content ? To avoid reused content problems, should I just use another voice (AI for example) for these videos ?

Thank you

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
There is a very general element to YouTube discovery that takes into account your registered home location... but that is actually a fairly small portion of what they look at when indexing your video for viewers. The more pertinent aspect of video indexing is viewer watch habits... the topic/niche of your video/channel, the cadence and pacing of the video and how the presentation is, the language that is spoken in the video... things like that. These are things that viewers look at, they don't care where you are from so long as the content is what they are looking for.

So living in Europe shouldn't make that much of a difference. But what you do not want to do is to include multiple languages in order to get in front of more demographics. That is only going to alienate viewers who don't speak one of the languages and it will confuse the YouTube Search and Discovery systems. So keep it to a single language and use YouTube's translation services to try and tackle a more global audience.

• Love
Reactions: Nody | Team TB
OP
OP
A

AngryBirdMalaka

Living in France, how do I make sure that my videos (in english) are recommended in America by YouTube ?

And is it a problem if I upload exactly the same videos than my french channel on my US channel but in english (but still me, my voice, same pictures) ? Is that reused content ?