• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Several questions with a new channel

mustafabaku

Hi everyone, hope I will be able to find answers/solutions to my questions.

So, I used to have a YouTube channel but then decided to start a new one and start everything from scratch. So, I have compeltely deleted my old channel and created a new one (on the same Google account).

When I tried to verify my channel using a mobile number it did not work (work with previous channel). I tried using new mobile numbers which were never used to verify a YouTube channel. However, I was not able to recieve a confirmation SMS and kept recieveing message that "There was a problem sending a verification code to XXXXXXXXXX. Please enter a different phone number."

I have tried using virtual mobile numbers to receive SMS and unfortunately that did not work and after few attempts I started to receive a message stating that I have recently used many attemts. Waitied for a few days, then same story.

I trieed using a call option, but never recieved a call.

Another solution I tried was to delete a channel and open a new one to try using different virtual numbers to receive confirmation SMS, but it did not work.

And now I am not able to access YouTube on my PC since I get the following message "This account is not yet eligible to use YouTube." I can use YouTube on mobile though.

Any tips and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance,
Mustafa