• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Admin please remove all this SPAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I have just joined the forum and am amazed at the amount of SPAM. Are there no admins monitoring this? It's not a good look for a "tech" business.

Hi! Thanks for sharing your concern, and we appreciate you highlighting this. We do monitor, however, it's not possible for any forum per se to have people monitor or moderating 24/7… Our Moderators do their best to get the spams in control ; However, since they have life beyond this, we can't have them do it all the time. I'm one of the Admins that manages and administers things, rest assured, those spams are mostly dealt within the time unless our staff team is on leave or if there is any public holiday in their respective country they belong to or a company-wide holiday.

In such a scenario, this gets dealt in the following day or the day when our staff team is available to take the necessary action.

Feel free to reach me out in dms, as that gives me notification right away if you notice or encounter any such spams that hasn't been looked into or taken care of.

Reactions: SilverSurferTravel

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I have just joined the forum and am amazed at the amount of SPAM. Are there no admins monitoring this? It's not a good look for a "tech" business.

Hi! Thanks for sharing your concern, and we appreciate you highlighting this. We do monitor, however, it's not possible for any forum per se to have people monitor or moderating 24/7… Our Moderators do their best to get the spams in control ; However, since they have life beyond this, we can't have them do it all the time. I'm one of the Admins that manages and administers things, rest assured, those spams are mostly dealt within the time unless our staff team is on leave or if there is any public holiday in their respective country they belong to or a company-wide holiday.

In such a scenario, this gets dealt in the following day or the day when our staff team is available to take the necessary action.

Feel free to reach me out in dms, as that gives me notification right away if you notice or encounter any such spams that hasn't been looked into or taken care of.

Reactions: SilverSurferTravel

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Thanks for the reply. Hopefully we can all work to keep this forum as spam free as possible.

Of course sir! With yours and our lovely community help, we surely can achieve that! My DMS are always open if you have any questions or concerns

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
P,S you can just report the spam or the topic using the report feature.

1713429596579.png

Status
Not open for further replies.