• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Youtube problem!

DRAGONMONSTER1234

hello im new. IM GONNA SAY WHATS THE Problem here!

i created YT ACC AND Subscribe to people, and when i comment on youtube my comment disappeared... and WHY IS IT disappeared when i comment is the question?!

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
It's because they have chose to hid your comment or YouTube is considering your account as spam account... There's very little you can do here.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
HOW CAN i Comment Then ?!?!? i want to Comment on youtube '''Comments''
Your comment is only allowed when the creator wants to allow it. if you are posting things that are spammy, rude or just not what they want shown on their video then they can delete it all they want. That's their decision, not yours.

OP
OP
DRAGONMONSTER1234

DRAGONMONSTER1234

Your comment is only allowed when the creator wants to allow it. if you are posting things that are spammy, rude or just not what they want shown on their video then they can delete it all they want. That's their decision, not yours.

NO... When i try to comment MY COMMENT Gets auto removed by itself...

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
NO... When i try to comment MY COMMENT Gets auto removed by itself...
When you try to comment on someone else's video that comment gets removed? Or are you trying to leave a comment on your own video? And can you send some pictures to help clarify what is happening?

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
HOW CAN i Comment Then ?!?!? i want to Comment on youtube '''Comments''

It's not getting removed… It just gets hidden, and the creator has to manually approve them. Furthermore, it could be that a bunch of channels that you're visiting might have these settings pictured below as a default option -

1713248482404.png

But if it's happening with all the channels…then yes, it might be something else.

johnjohns

The YouTube problem encapsulates a range of issues from algorithmic biases to content moderation challenges. Balancing free expression with the responsibility to curb misinformation and harmful content remains a complex task. Transparency, best high speed internet providers user empowerment, and continued innovation in AI moderation are vital steps towards addressing this multifaceted dilemma.