• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice How to get monetized

DiceandAutism

Hello! So I am working on getting monetized for YouTube but I am little confused about how to get it there? Can anybody help explain to me?

jawadsoomro

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
jawadsoomro1988.wixsite.com
Subscriber Goal
Like the user above me said, follow those steps. Let me share with you my journey how I achieved monetization. I made content that people are looking for and/or searching for. I am graphic designer. So I mixed my Passion with Educational content. I made tutorials that people are searching for. Audience is always looking to learn and get solutions to their problems. If you provide them solution in shorter amount of time compared to what other YouTubers did in the same niche, then you will get great amount of views, watch hours and even subscribers. So I advice you to make quality content that people are searching for. I hope this helps.

OP
OP
DiceandAutism

DiceandAutism

Like the user above me said, follow those steps. Let me share with you my journey how I achieved monetization. I made content that people are looking for and/or searching for. I am graphic designer. So I mixed my Passion with Educational content. I made tutorials that people are searching for. Audience is always looking to learn and get solutions to their problems. If you provide them solution in shorter amount of time compared to what other YouTubers did in the same niche, then you will get great amount of views, watch hours and even subscribers. So I advice you to make quality content that people are searching for. I hope this helps.
Okay. Im a dnd content creator so Im trying to do yotube videos by doing skits and mini short films. You think thats pretty viable and way to go?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Okay. Im a dnd content creator so Im trying to do yotube videos by doing skits and mini short films. You think thats pretty viable and way to go?
This is absolutely a viable way to go... just remember that it all comes down to the value you provide the viewer. If your content is valuable to them they will enjoy it and you will succeed. Be always focused on that human being watching your content and what you need to do so satisfy, educate and entertain them.

Reactions: Damon

UlterMonster

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
The best thing to do is not worry about the big numbers they will come. Celebrate all of the smaller milestones along the way because each and every step is a step you wouldn't have gotten to if you didn't start and continue.