• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel From Needles to Narratives: Social Media Magic with a dose of aesthetics

hiimnickie

TubeBuddy User
User name: hiimnickie
Title of introduction: From Needles to Narratives: Social Media Magic with a dose of aesthetics
Your name/ Alias: Nickie
Where are you from? Washington, DC
How did you find TubeBuddy? I followed the smell of success.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I love learning and meeting new people. I love how much I have already learned and all of the new youtube channels to watch. I have been a content analyst and creator for 7 years and have the most loyal and amazing community ever. They want to know what I learn so... im a spy.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: This year I decided I needed to create a better mission for my brand. I have a lot of community members who love my beauty and ASMR but I also have those who like sharing my case studies and research on social media,
How frequently do you upload? Going down to two times per week on Youtube. Monday and Thursday. Monday is makeup reset and organization and thursdays are a wild card, whatever my community asks.
What are your hobbies? I am a nurse (12 years) I am an esthetician (about to graduate) I love doing research and being a detective to find the easiest way to do tasks deemed impossible.
What is your biggest dream? To have all the resources I can get my hands on to do some bigger case studies and to give back to my community more. They have been amazing.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/@hiimnickie