• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Educating fishermen and women on the best ways to catch fish in bot fresh and salt water

gofishjim

User name: gofishjim
Title of introduction: Educating fishermen and women on the best ways to catch fish in bot fresh and salt water
Your name/ Alias: Captain Jim
Where are you from? Buffalo NY in the spring summer and fall and Marathon Florida in the winter
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found it by scrolling on how to get more views for my channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? This forum was recommended by a couple of producers on ways to learn more and get more views
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to have my YouTube channel, reach as many people as my television series ΓÇ£Jim HanleyΓÇÖs Northeast OutdoorsΓÇ¥ did in itΓÇÖs hay day when it was available in 22 million homes across the nation. Some of my old TV shows were posted way back in 2012 and they got a lot of views, but moved onto working in sports television and guiding after I retired from production television and simply didnΓÇÖt have the time to pay attention to it. Going from being a producer of a television show that was 22 minutes and 30 seconds long, to the frame, and then going into sports television where chaos was the norm and now going to YouTube, is like learning to ride a bike all over again. IΓÇÖm here to for help and understanding all that goes on on YouTube. IΓÇÖm an old guy so itΓÇÖs harder for me to learn and understand some of the technology that YouTube requires, so IΓÇÖm looking for any help I could possibly get especially from those who love Fishing as much as I do.

Best Fishes
Jim
How frequently do you upload? As often as possible. Sometimes daily.
What are your hobbies? Fishing and sharing what IΓÇÖve learned after 46 years in this business
What is your biggest dream? To provide an income from what IΓÇÖm good at as I once did with my nationally syndicated tv series Jim Hanleys Northeast Outdoors
YouTube Channel Link: @jimhanleyfishing

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
AH!!! Another fishing channel... I love it. Pleasure to meet you sir!!!