• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Ladies and Gentlemen BraydorPlays here!

BraydorPlays

Subscriber Goal
User name: BraydorPlays
Title of introduction: Ladies and Gentlemen BraydorPlays here!
Your name/ Alias: Brayden/Braydor
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to find a active commnuity to join, to help find other youtubers to watch and help grow and also have a safe community to chat in.
Also to improve myself as a content creator
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to make people happy! Even just making one person smile from my videos would make my heart full! I want to build a small community and get to know my subscribers as best as I can and have fun most importantly
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, about once or twice a week
What are your hobbies? Gaming haha, hanging out with my children, going for walks and binge watching Youtube all day. I also enjoy cooking! Reading and working my day job!
What is your biggest dream? Biggest dream? hmmm... honestly this links back to what I wanna accomplish with this channel, make people smile and happy and to build a community within my channel to interact with!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@BraydorPlays

ColbieJonesTV

I see that you have 4 subscribers, and I want to say, that is 4 more than you started with. Everyone starts somewhere, and getting started is the first part. Goodluck to you and I hope maybe one day we can work together!