• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Hello TubeBuddy Community!

CaliKurt

kurtistraughber.bhhscalconnect.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: CaliKurt
Title of introduction: Hello TubeBuddy Community!
Your name/ Alias: Kurtis Traughber
Where are you from? Irvine, California
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through a recommendation from another professional working in my industry.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I always look for ways to connect with other people, so joining the forum made a lot of sense.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I started a YouTube channel to help promote my real estate practice.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload a new video weekly, but I hope to increase that number to at least twice a week.
What are your hobbies? Apart from real estate I like to play golf, mountain bike, enjoy fine dining, and relax.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a top producer in the real estate industry, grow as an investor in real estate myself, and one day achieve financial freedom!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjpCtCD_9cTAVM6-fBmtG8w

ColbieJonesTV

Kurt,

I checked out your channel. It looks like you're off to a great start. I see that you're pushing financial freedom, and real estate. I will say that both of these niches are super over produced, but to be the best, you have to start somewhere. Goodluck to you, I also post occasional financial videos, they do get good traction.

I hope you enjoy uploading, it is a lot of fun to make content for me.

• Love
Reactions: CaliKurt

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
User name: CaliKurt
Title of introduction: Hello TubeBuddy Community!
Your name/ Alias: Kurtis Traughber
Where are you from? Irvine, California
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through a recommendation from another professional working in my industry.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I always look for ways to connect with other people, so joining the forum made a lot of sense.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I started a YouTube channel to help promote my real estate practice.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload a new video weekly, but I hope to increase that number to at least twice a week.
What are your hobbies? Apart from real estate I like to play golf, mountain bike, enjoy fine dining, and relax.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a top producer in the real estate industry, grow as an investor in real estate myself, and one day achieve financial freedom!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjpCtCD_9cTAVM6-fBmtG8w

Welcome!! It's great to have you onboard

• Love
Reactions: CaliKurt
OP
OP
CaliKurt

CaliKurt

kurtistraughber.bhhscalconnect.com
Subscriber Goal
Like a previous member noted there is an over saturation of REALTORS looking to promote their brand. That is why I am going to make fun and engaging content, but that takes a lot of time, effort, and commitment. Thank you!