• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Rallon's Scratch Cave and Vacation Destinations

Rallon

Hey everyone, I'm here to learn from people that has been doing this longer than I have. I started a Lottery Ticket Scratch Off channel, called "Rallon's Scratch Cave", in January. I posted good for a month then my laptop died and i just started uploading again last week. I have gotten some intro and outro videos made along with a Channel Trailer, Logo and Banner created for me by someone on UpWork.
I am in the process of starting a new channel called "Rallon's Vacation Destinations". So far it has been totally run by the same guy on UpWork. I plan on keep editing my own video's for the Scratch Cave Channel. If you guys have any experience in either of my Channel Categories, I would love to learn from you and maybe even help you a little with what little I know.

User name: Rallon
Title of introduction: Rallon's Scratch Cave and Vacation Destinations
Your name/ Alias: Rallon
Where are you from? Florida
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube research
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking for answers about TubeBuddy and also to join and learn from people trying to do the same thing I am.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to have a good supplemental income.
How frequently do you upload? I will be trying to post 2-3 times weekly on both of my channels.
What are your hobbies? I like playing pool, scratching lotto Scratch Offs, going riding in my side-by-side
What is your biggest dream? My dream in life is to be Financially Stable and to have everything paid off in the next 5 years.
YouTube Channel Link: Rallon's Scratch Cave and Rallon's Vacation Destinations

Last edited:

ColbieJonesTV

Rallon, I hope that your channel has a lot of success. I am curious how your channel works. Do you make a decent amount back from the tickets, or are they usually losers? How do you fund the channel, and what is your goal with the channel?