• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Stefanseiner from Germany

Stefanseiner

User name: Stefanseiner
Title of introduction: Stefanseiner from Germany
Your name/ Alias: Stefanseiner
Where are you from? Germany
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google search for "find and replace"
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? problems with intransparency at the included features at a specific licence
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: fun and some extra money
How frequently do you upload? 1 - 2 a week
What are your hobbies? gardening
What is your biggest dream? see my child growing up and still can enjoy snowy winter and warm summers without getting burned by the sun
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZWD9A34FFxFP9r5rTObw8Q

OP
OP
Stefanseiner

Stefanseiner

Hello, I am Stefan and living in Germany.
I do a lot oy DIY around our little farmers house (its from 1905) and gardening. 1 1/2 year ago I started to do some videos of all of what I am doing and publishing them on YT. Some gardening, House building stuff, photovoltaics, heatings, cars, ...
As more and more people watched this stuff I started to figure out what exactly they want to see most and now my main topic are inexpensive chainsaws.

Now I was looking for an option to change descriptions of some of my videos (affiliate links) at one task and because Google leads me to TubeBuddy - here I am.
But I was confused about the licensing and ordered the "Pro" without knowing that the feature I need is not included within this licence. Now I want to upgrade to "Legend" but upgrading is much more expensive then the promoted price on the website so I hope I can get some help here.

OP
OP
Stefanseiner

Stefanseiner

Hello again
The TB support contacted me and cancelled my "Pro" subscription so I could re-subscribe to the "Legend" now.
So thank you for the fast support and :)

• Love
Reactions: Nody | Team TB