• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hey everyone ~KaiTheCorruptKing((TCK))~ here wishing everyone a beautiful day/afternoon!

KaiTheCorruptKingYT

User name: KaiTheCorruptKingYT
Title of introduction: Hey everyone ~KaiTheCorruptKing((TCK))~ here wishing everyone a beautiful day/afternoon!
Your name/ Alias: Just Kai please!
Where are you from? I'd prefer not to say thank you!
How did you find TubeBuddy? I actually was curious to see if there was any YT forums so I clicked on TubeBuddy! Now here I am!, Hiiiiiii!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined so I could get to meet new people and share my interests! Like games I like playing, Videos, Youtubers I watch, I'd prefer not to talk about my videos unless it's on MY channel videos themselves.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd love to get into the MTA service but I'm currently unsure of that, so for now I'm not currently pinned on a goal. But for my Channel I suppose a milestone!
How frequently do you upload? Somewhat weekly it varies.
What are your hobbies? Gaming, sleeping, studying, watching YT!
What is your biggest dream? Proving even free to play users can be the most threatening, more threatening than pay to win. And I mean that with malice. Hackers ain't tolerated.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/@KaiTheCorruptKingTCK

Last edited: