• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Recent (ish) Title Generator Changes? (much different ideas now?)

renperiod

Greetings friends,

Ive been a pretty hardcore Tubebuddy user for much of 2023, and believe it played a large role in helping my channel hit the 1M sub mark.

My favorite feature was title generation. I was able to input my title, and the title generator would reword and restructure it in unique and interesting ways. After playing around a bit, I could always nail down a super strong title, worded much better and concisely than I could achieve on my own.

However, it seems in the last month or so (?) my results have been quite different. The generator for me has been just spitting out these generic, clickbait titles, with the same three or four words- "ultimate", "unlocking" ,"unveiling", "UNLEASHINGG. It seems like something has fundamentally changed in the was titles are now generated, in a way that isn't so useful to me anymore.

Is this just my results? Has anyone else noticed this difference? Inquiring because I would like to get my beloved title generator functioning as it was in the past.

Any insights appreciated!

thx!