• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I narrate a historic true crime channel myself and use AI for content.

Grim

User name: Grim
Title of introduction: I narrate a historic true crime channel myself and use AI for content.
Your name/ Alias: Grim
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy on a Google search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I need a place to learn how to use TubeBuddy effectively and YouTube in general.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to make money on my channel.
How frequently do you upload? I dont have a schedule yet. I will probably post once a week.
What are your hobbies? I like to do voice narration and right now YouTube is my hobby
What is your biggest dream? I'm 51 so my only dream is to have enough money for a good retirement!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5dsmRDL7OaZ0Igu4F7EmJQ

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Tina G
OP
OP
Grim

Grim

So I want to do Historic True Crime and narrate it myself. I'm sure I can't be monetized on YT because of the nature of true crime. So I'll be looking for other ways to monetize.

OP
OP
Grim

Grim

Also, I do AI content for the videos. I feel like this will be attractive to a wider range of people. Like I said I do narrate the videos myself.

winedownwiths

Subscriber Goal
Title of introduction: I narrate a historic true crime channel myself and use AI for content.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I need a place to learn how to use TubeBuddy effectively and YouTube in general.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to make money on my channel.
How frequently do you upload? I dont have a schedule yet. I will probably post once a week.
What are your hobbies? I like to do voice narration and right now YouTube is my hobby
What is your biggest dream? I'm 51 so my only dream is to have enough money for a good retirement!
Welcome! It's very unique that you do the content as shorts. I wasn't expecting that.

Tina G

TubeBuddy Legend
Your channel is a bit scarey looking, but I'm getting ready for bed and better not watch! Everything looks very clickable :)